Water as a sacred source of healing over time
- The aim of the work is to re-experience through the body-group genetically archaic phases where cultures and natures merge to re-differentiate, through the experimentation of ontophylogenetic and cultural experiences using the technique and methodology of Synchrotherapy®.
- The importance of the individual-body, dual, triadic and social relationship through body language.
- The use of symbols and gestures in water.
- Fluid language and synchronicity.
- Synchronicity between bi-logic and clinical-rehabilitation work.
The work is developed to stimulate foreign and proprioceptive experiences and is aimed at feeling, dancing and experiencing the di-verse in water.
It is intended to orient the work in a transpersonal framework by dancing the self, the other, the group as “dancing families”.
Individual, dual, triad and group steps help to experience the di-verse, role-playing up to Synchronicity in line with clinical practice.