The Psychology of the Soul: The Self in Transition
The Psychology of the Soul is an innovative psycho – spiritual theory, which views the formation and development of the self as an interrelated process, between the time limited personality (self) and the timeless soul (Self).
This new psychology, retrieves new transpersonal data, using consciousness as a research instrument (channeling), in order to shed new transformative light on patient’s self and reality perception.
Varied personality theories, focus on the formation of the self from birth to death, however in a rapidly changing world, necessary as it might be, it is no longer sufficient.
Such innovative knowledge allows us to provide alternative explanations, by which mental and emotional patterns could be comprehended. General psychology tends to treat them as “disorders” or psychopathology.
Now days, we are exposed to new Cosmic energy; New Cosmic energetic constellations are formed, and affect the planets’ consciousness at all levels.
No personality theory, to the best of my knowledge, has yet linked the transformative nature of the self with changing Cosmic constellations.
The “self in transition”; suggests a possible linkage, between the integrated Self and these new constellations, similar to the way the particle relates to the wave.
1. How does the Self in transition adopt to new energetic constellations, on a personal level?
2. Can human personality be modified? To what extent? Or is it a non-changing structure?
3. Might the personality dissolve into the authentic Self, in lieu of such a dramatic energetic shift? What then?
4. What can we learn about the concept of ‘personality organization’, in relation to this new energy?
5. How can psychotherapy mediate these new ideas to patients while encouraging consciousness transcendence?