I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness, and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration as part of the 23rd INTERNATIONAL EUROTAS GATHERING (IEG) Archive.
I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published, or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in other public or private forums. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing the material under the auspices of the 23rd INTERNATIONAL EUROTAS GATHERING (IEG).
EU REGULATION 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Om Association proceeds with the processing of data in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 679/16 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the aforementioned Regulation, below is information regarding the identification data of the data controller and the data processor on the subject of personal data processing with regard to contracts and provision of services.
The data controller is Associazione Om, in the person of its president, Dr. Pier Luigi Lattuada
Type of processed data
The data provided and processed by Associazione Om are: Personal data (specifically biographical information) Fiscal data (for the fulfillments required by current regulations).
Purpose of processing.
We inform you that personal data, provided directly by the interested party, are processed for the establishment or maintenance of the association relationship and the achievement of the association’s purposes, and the data provided will be used exclusively for the performance of the institutional activity
We inform you that personal data, provided directly by the interested party are processed for purposes related to sending communications related to the organization of courses, conferences, events organized by Om Association.
Method of processing and access to data
The data collected through the signing of standard contracts in analog format are processed both in paper form and with computer and telematic tools and may be processed in aggregate form for statistical purposes and verification of the quality standards of support and maintenance services, excluding in this case the processing of identification data.
The data are accessible only by appointees, adequately trained and informed about their duties and the activities allowed to them on the collected data, who work on behalf of association Om and who are recipients of instructions and tasks given by the data controller, by means of a letter of appointment. The data controller will process the data for the above purposes by pursuing its legitimate interests that do not override the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Scope of communication and possible dissemination
Data may be communicated to business consultants for administrative and accounting purposes and to lawyers for possible litigation management The data may be communicated or made accessible to associations related to Associazione Om, to other parties involved in the maintenance of computer systems, as well as to parties involved in specific stages of processing, in their capacity as managers of Associazione Om whose names are verifiable upon request of the data subjects.
Storage of personal data
Om Association will keep the data of the interested parties in a form that allows the identification of the same for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the data were collected; they will therefore be kept until the existence of the existing association relationship in compliance with legal regulations.
Data strictly necessary for tax and accounting purposes, the purpose for which they were collected having ceased to exist, will be kept for a period of 10 years as required by the relevant regulations.
The interested party has the right to request, at any time, the modification of the arrangements governed by this paragraph through the exercise of the rights set forth in the following paragraph, without prejudice to the legal provisions currently in force in the cases of training and/or specialization courses and tax and accounting fulfillments.
Rights of the interested party
The data subject may exercise the rights set forth in Articles 15 to 22 of European Regulation 679/16:
- to access his or her personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated; when possible, the expected retention period; the application or non-application of profiling mechanisms and automated decision-making processes;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her and/or the deletion of his/her data in general, without undue delay;
- to obtain the restriction of processing;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to request the portability of the data that you yourself have provided to the Data Controller, i.e. to receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, including for the purpose of transmitting such data to another data controller, without any hindrance;
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. In the event that the processing is based on your explicit consent, you may revoke this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation.
The rights provided in favor of the User by the aforementioned legislation, may be exercised by simple communication to be sent to the Data Processor at the address indicated below.
In this sense, the interested party is allowed to access their data in order to
- Verify their veracity
- Modify them in case they become inaccurate
- Integrate them with a supplementary declaration
- Request their cancellation
- Limit their processing
- Object to the processing
The data controller is obliged to respond without unjustified reason.
Deletion of data
Association Om in compliance with the corresponding right of access to the data subject, has set up procedures whereby data subjects may request the deletion without undue delay of personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data concerning them for the following reasons:
- Because the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Because the data subject has withdrawn consent
- Because the data subject objects to the processing
- Because the data are being processed unlawfully.
To exercise the rights provided for in Articles 15 to 22 of EU Reg 679/16, the data subject should address a written request to:
Om Association email@example.com